Monday, August 25, 2014

Masaya Week 11

Hey everyone what is up? It's me your friendly neighborhood Elder ha-ha.

Well I got to start by saying what a long week. I miss you guys so much its crazy but I know Heavenly Father is watching out for you guys.

Well this week was really busy. Unfortunately 3 of our investigators that we were hoping to baptize were unable to because of complications.
The first person I want to talk about is Marcelo. I was going to baptize him, but unfortunately his mom said, “maybe” and then wouldn’t sign the baptism papers. Some back ground about Marcelo is that he is only 12 and his whole family is Catholic. So, I hope we can get his mom to come around soon.
The second two people are both older women. One is named Luecracia and the other is named Marysole. They were supposed to get baptized last week but they both have really bad problems with the Word of Wisdom ha-ha.

I gave a baby blessing this past week, which was super super cool.

I’m sad to say the members don’t get along here; the Patriarch for the church here won’t come to church because he hates the members. The ward mission leader is younger than me ha-ha.

Also I sent a pic of my companion Elder Palacios. He is a great missionary and a super cool cat ha-ha. The only sad thing is he is finishing his mission up this next week. So, I will get a new companion soon. More background on Palacios is that he is from Nicaragua and he has been a member for 6 years and his house is an hour bus ride away from us. He also knows the scriptures like the back of his hand. I’m really going to miss working with him.

The food here is awesome rice and beans its called GIOPENTO it’s really good, but I eat it everyday ha-ha.

I’m so excited to hear from everyone please sends me more letters.

I love it a lot, but I have to say the best thing here is the stars. The most I have ever seen in my life.

I miss you guys please be safe I pray for you everyday. LOVE YOU.

This week Eric sent a lot of pictures. He only labeled a few of them. 

Where we wash our clothes




Internet Cafe Where I email from


The AP's House. They have a garden.


                                                                        The Market








Investigators and Friends

My Companion Elder Palacios from Nicaragua













No comments:

Post a Comment