Monday, September 15, 2014

Masaya Week 14


This week was really slow. So, last month our zone had 79 baptisms, which is crazy for one zone. But this month our zone only got 4 ha-ha. A really bad month. We have been contacting like crazy. This week we taught 10 lessons each day. So, at least his week I was super dead tired.

Also this week was the meeting with all the new missionaries who came out with me. It was fun to see all my friends from the MTC again. I think out of all of them my Spanish as progressed the most. My Spanish is not the best out of all of them but I feel my Spanish has improved a ton. Also we had McDonalds that day ha-ha. It was the best McDonalds I have ever had in my whole life ha-ha. 

Another thing to talk about here is the culture. It’s funny to think about AZ getting all that rain. Because here it rains everyday and people’s houses here just flood and they don’t care. Also, no matter who you are if you have a big house or you live in a garbage bag with sticks (no lie the house is a big garbage bag) you have a TV. The people here are so lazy and watch TV all the time.                                                                             

This is bad and really I’m not counting the days but people tell me I have 100 days in the mission on Tuesday! Isn’t that crazy! The days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days in my mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment