Monday, December 15, 2014

Bello Amanecer Week 27


It’s crazy how fast time is starting to fly. I have to work hard and fast in the day now, because the hours just are going flying by. It's crazy to say that I have been in the mission for 6 months. The sisters that came here with me only lack one year!!!! Crazy! Right? Anyway, I’m going to report on this week.
Ok so, like I said week we worked really hard this week. We had 9 investigators come to church. TWO families! Super crazy that like never happens in the mission. They were super interested in the gospel and they are all preparing for baptism. It was cool but I had to give a talk in church because the Bishop here really likes me and thinks that I’m more than happy to do anything... Well I am, haha. It was a great day in church and afterwards, all the investigators said they liked it and want to come back. 
The second thing that happened this week was that we had a baptism. Her name is Snydalin. We have connected really fast and her dad always wants to talk to me about WWE haha. Anyway her baptism was so great and after she had the biggest smile ever. It was really great.
Also I got a hair cut and I like it but it is really short. I look like a Mexican though       haha!
This new area is great but I don’t like the city that much. It’s cool but I don’t know. It feels really different. Something cool about this area is that we have a water heater so I can take a hot shower!   Cool, right? I want to say I love you!  Please be safe and I can’t wait to talk love you. Please be safe!!!
1. Did you figure out when you get to call and how long you get to talk? A) No, This week I will know!
2.  Last week you wrote, "This week was Leonardo’s baptism. Leonardo is a 12-year-old kid who is really cool. I have really connected fast with him and it was super cool to get him baptized. I have to say though baptisms in my new area a not frequent and it’s hard. It’s fun but stressful because I have to fight for every baptism. With him I had to take him out to a different church [building] for his interview and I had to carry him to the church for the baptism. I’ve got to say taking him out to the other church was funny I walked in and everyone looked at me haha. But I told him we needed to leave and he said ok so it’s not as bad as it sounds. It just looked bad haha. [Did you mean a different religion's church building? and why did you have to carry him?] Can you please clarify? A) Yes, we had to take him out of a different church for his interview for baptism and the reason I said I had to carry him is because he didn’t want to walk fast and everyone in the church was waiting for us. So, I picked him up and we ran, hahaha.
3. Did you like the CTR rings? Yes
4. How is the heat? Is it summer there? So hot and yes it’s summer


No comments:

Post a Comment