Monday, January 5, 2015

Bello Amanecer Week 30

Good afternoon, it’s your favorite missionary haha. Wow this was a fast week and I thought about you guys a lot. It was different New Years in a new country. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

We have a new investigator named Brian. He is really chill and it’s been cool to talk with him and to see his progress as an investigator. Something cool is he has a talking Parrot. Its funny because it speaks Spanish haha! Anyway his family also has a rabbit, 5 cats, and 2 dogs! Lets just say it’s a fun time when we teach him.

The second person we have to teach is Fidel. He is cool and he knows everything about the church but he has a smoking problem. I know I am going to baptize this guy. He lives 7 miles away and everyday I make my companion walk 7 miles to visit him. If I don’t visit him, he forgets he can’t smoke and he smokes. The other thing that is cool I guess is that he was a professional smoker. Yes, they have contest here. He can do tricks and everything. But I’m going to baptize him I just know it! The other thing that is cruel is that next to his house is a chicken and dog-fighting ring. Pretty crazy. Right?

Ok so I do love food and know I can eat like almost anything as long as it’s cooked. I have eaten cow heart, chicken heart, pig, goat face, and more. HAHA! This week I told a member I want something tasty but different. Well I got different. I ate cow’s tongue. It was great but I had to get the idea out of my head that I was eating cow tongue! That is my crazy story for this week.

I want to also say that after my mission I’m going to play a sport.  There is no doubt in my mind I’m going to play football or rugby.

My new breakfast is hard boiled eggs, so, I get my protein. Workouts are great by the way. I can jump rope forever now.

Guess what?  I’m teaching an English class.
Please be safe. I miss you a lot. I LOVE you!

1) Last week I asked you what was the monthly mission goal for baptisms and you answered 1600.  Did you mean 160? A) Nope
2) What are the Sister missionaries like in the mission? A) Cool
3) Were you sad and home sick on Christmas? A) A little
4) You mentioned that you want to serve in Blue fields. I have looked it up on the map and it looks scary. A lot of drugs supposedly go through there. A) I want to go there so bad. It’s safer than here. I am super safe by the way, Mom
5) Do you think you will be transferred? No, I don’t think I will be transferred
6) Do you think that you and Elder Bennett will ever have a shot at being companions? A) I doubt it. But that would be a dream!

Guess what I ate? 

After it was cooked!

A Member's Bathroom




No comments:

Post a Comment