Monday, February 2, 2015

Bello Amancer Week 34


Hey I can’t talk a lot. This day was really long and I’m short on time to write but,  I want you to know I’m ok. I’m loving it here and we’re doing great. This week we had an investigator get married and after had her baptism. I guess If worst comes to worst after my mission I can be a wedding planner, haha. Anyway it went really great. She is 17 and he is 19 and they have only known each other for 3 months but they were ready for to get married. I want to say I always have you guys on my mind.

I’m super jealous you guys get to go skiing please be safe and have fun. Tell TY to take it easy on the hand and about baseball believe me the baseball coaches would be stupid not to put Tyler on the team. Tell him not to worry he will make it for sure. I miss you mom please be safe I will write a ton next week! Love you please be safe!




Turtle eggs. I didnt like them that much, but iguana eggs are awesome!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment