Monday, February 9, 2015

Bello Amancer Week 35

Well as always it’s your friendly neighborhood Elder Hironaka. This week was super fast! I worked super hard but it almost feels like there is not enough hours in the day to do everything, haha. But I guess that's not a bad thing.

Anyway this next week we have another maybe. Here named is Maria. She is cool but we're going to see how it goes because she is really scared. So I don’t know. She has been an investigator for a year so I hope I can be the Elder to baptize her.

This week however we had an investigator get baptized named Jared. He is super funny. He is jacked & ripped for a Nicaraguan. But it’s funny because he always wants to arm wrestle. He says my last day here he will beat me, haha. Anyway he wanted only me to baptize him too, which was cool.  So, I got enter into the water again, which was really cool.

Other thing this week was that school started for the kids. Here school is like from 6:00-10:00AM or 12:00 4:00PM.  The kids can pick which one they want to go to. The other thing here is they have tests like finals for us but if they don't pass they have to repeat. So, I have one friend that when he will be a senior he will be 21. I'm happy I didn't go to school here haha.

This Wednesday was cool because we had a multi-zone meeting with Elder Duncan from the 70's quorum. He was really cool and you guys are going to die but he told us that last year in all of Central America there were 22,000 baptisms and sadly only 2000 are going to church=(Anyway he has a new plan for us to reactivate families and President Russell choose 3 companionships to test out the new plan and I am one of them. So, I have faith it will work but were going to find out, right? 

I want to say my testimony of prayer has really been strengthened. If we are perfectly following the commandments and doing the right things he will hear our prayers. And if you are really in line with the sprit you can see the blessings. I wanted to say thank you guys for your prayers and that I love all of you.  Thanks for everything!

LOVE YOU MOM I'M PROUD OF YOU!

1 Do the kids go to the same amount of school as we do? Nope. Today was the first day of school for them. They have more school days than us but they only go to school for 4 hours.
2 What do the people do for careers? They have jobs just like us, dentists, lawyers, but they all get paid badly.
3 Is zone conference and changes happen on the same day? Nope we had a zone conference 3 days ago.
4. What do you do on P-day? Sleep I have been so dead
5 Did you get your Birthday package yet? I got it and loved it!

Jared


No comments:

Post a Comment