Monday, February 23, 2015

Bello Amancer Week 37

WOW WHAT A WEEK!!!! WELL I'M A DAD!! I'm training!!! My companion is named Elder Jovle. I love him and we're going to have a lot of success. He is from El Salvador and likes to brag about how his country is very scary. He is very funny though.  He was a break-dancer before his mission too. I'm going to work very hard with him to be a great missionary!! Anyway we went back to a less fortunate part of our area and now we are teaching 2 families so that's really cool.

This week I had a really cool experience. So some Elders In my district have had 2 baptisms fall through in two weeks. On the day that one person was scheduled to get baptized, he got scared and ran. Anyway the ZL's were mad so I went to work with them last Saturday. When I visited the first person all I had to say was, "Let’s go man!" It was almost like I was on a football team again. And he got all amped up and he was baptized in the morning. The other person I was able to work with was an awesome experience. Last week I talked to her a ton about baptism and we got to be great friends her name is Sada. I think we got to be good friends because she has an attitude similar to my Mom. Anyway, she left to work and she left me a note that said something very cool. She said, "Elder Hironaka I know you really want me to be baptized and I know God wants me to be baptized and loves me. I know that some how he will prepare a way for me to be baptized."  After I read the note I asked her missionaries what time she would be home tonight and they said 10. So I told them be ready at 10 and that we were going to baptize her.  At 10 they called me and told me she doesn't want to be baptized right now. I told them to tell her to wait and that I wanted to talk to her. So not thinking I called a taxi to go to their area. Well, half way I looked in my wallet and I didn't have any money. I knew and thought then that this guy is going to have a fit when I tell him I don't have any money. When we got to the church to talk to her I opened the door and at my feet under a rock was 100 Cordoba!!! When my companion saw that he was like, "no way!"  I paid and after that I knew Sada would get baptized because that money was a miracle. I walked up to her and all I said is, "you ready? God has really prepared a way for you." She looked at me and with a huge smile and said, "Have you ever baptized someone at 11 at night?" I told her I'm going to start tonight. She laughed and said, "Let's go." Sada was baptized at 11:30. It was a great night in my mission and I don't think I will ever forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment