Monday, April 20, 2015

Las Palmas Managua Week 45


This week I really can't write a lot. I have been super busy. We had a baptism this last week and it was awesome. I was happy to see Tatiana finally be baptized. It was funny. We had to talk to her mom for a long time to get her to be baptized. It was a relief when she was baptized and I was happy to see how the family reacted. I don’t want to take too much of your  time because I just know you guys are loving it being back where you guys served your missions. I really hope that I will be able to come back to my mission and people will remember me. This next week I will write more. I have to do a little more as a ZL now so some weeks is will be very hard to write. I wanted to say I'm really proud to be called your son and I'm happy to see how happy you guys are. I'm happy you guys have done the things and taught us your children the things we need to know. I love you guys please be safe. I miss you guys but I know I'm here to teach and help others to know how they can be eternal. I love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment