Monday, May 18, 2015

Las Palmas Managua Week 49

This week was full of surprises; to start with we had changes. My companion, Elder Redd is still here. Elder Kliener and Elder Corbeara are gone. I received two new guys, the other ZL named Elder Agustin who is great. Also I have a new guy with me named Elder Castillo. He has been a member only a year and a half. 
We have worked very hard this last week. Our zone got split so now our zone only has 16 people. We’re the little guys, but you know what they say, you have to look out for the little guy. Our zone is baptizing like crazy and I’m happy to see how much success we have had so far. 
Our zone now has a friend of Rachel Tucker’s here. Hermana Grow. She works like crazy.  
My spiritual moment: I found an investigator that had testicular cancer and he went into the hospital a month ago and he made a promise with God that if God took his cancer away he would become apart of the first church that came to his door. And a day after the operation we came to his door. So he told me that he is going to be come apart of our church.
For my P-day we had a sports day as a zone and then had a brunch, which was awesome, I can make great pancakes.

Advice for graduating seniors: get worthy to be great Missionaries!

Elder Hironaka and Elder Redd


No comments:

Post a Comment