Monday, June 29, 2015

Las Palmas Managa Week 55

Hey it’s your friendly Elder Hironaka. This week was crazy. It was long as well and I don't have a ton of time to talk but I want to say I miss you guys a ton and I'm happy to see how happy everyone is doing.
      I would like to start with my testimony this week. I now have firm testimony of the restored gospel. I have seen the work of the hands of God in my life. I know that the family is a gift from Our Heavenly Father and that He has prepared the way for us to live together forever. I know through faith if we act, we will receive help from Our Father In Heaven. He sees us for who we can become. He doesn't count the times we trip and fall; he only cares when we get back up. I'm happy that our all-knowing Father In Heaven sent his son who would live a life without sin. I know that he knew that his son would feel all the pain of the world but he still sent him for me. I know that Jesus Christ felt the blood leave his body for my sins. I know and testify that we are each a child of God and that He loves us. I know that Joseph Smith is and was a called prophet of God. I know that the Book of Mormon to be the word of God and that it is a map to our salvation. I know the Holy Ghost is with us always.  It’s up to us to listen. I know these things to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

We were also very lucky to see Mauricio baptized this week.  But I'm going to have to talk to you more about that next week I'm out of time. I love you, be safe!







No comments:

Post a Comment