Monday, June 1, 2015

Las Palmas Managua Week 51

We were able to have another baptism this week. We baptized HANKS!!!! Yes he is named after Tom Hanks, haha. 

This week was really busy I had a zone leader meeting this week. It was a little different because before I had another zone leader with me. But now it’s just me. I presented the power point presentation and it went great. The AP told me after that I had perfect timing on every slide and it was great. I have my mom to thank for teaching me to talk well haha;)

I also did house checks this week with the mission president’s wife. It was fun and kind of reminded about hanging out with my mom. We saw all the houses and almost everyone’s house in my zone was clean. 

Me and my Trainer


Me and my son

Our New House








No comments:

Post a Comment