Monday, August 17, 2015

Masaya Week 62

It’s your Nica. Missionary Elder Hironaka. Well this week there wasn’t too much stuff that went on, but it was exciting a little bit, haha.

To start we talked to Barkidia again this week. She is someone I was teaching last year but didn’t get baptized. She has been really involved in the lessons and has been reading a praying to have a testimony. She will be a lot of work to get baptized because she needs to get married. I can see however that she will be baptized some day.

Marcelo!!!!! My little buddy is doing work!!! He brought his best friend to church this last week and he loved it. It has been good to see how much Marcelo has helped us. I hope that he will be able to see his friend be baptized!!!

Also this last week I was in my 2nd area of my mission. San Miguel, I love that area the people are so nice and it was awesome to see all the people I taught and who were baptized. It’s awesome to see that even after we left that they wanted to listen and help the missionaries with the work. I even think that Lester who we baptized is the ward mission leader!!!! Crazy right, but cool!

My zone as I told you guys is huge we have one district that is an hour a way!!!!! I think but do not know for sure, but I think we might change it and have 2 zones but IDK.

Elder Nelson is coming and he is going to be in my zone for the stake conference.

I can’t talk all that much but I want to tell you that I love you and miss you all. LOVE YOU BE SAFE!!!!


Love, Elder Hironaka

                   Workout oh yeah!!! LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment