Monday, August 31, 2015

Memorable Hand Shake

This week was a week to remember!!!! I was able to have a great time seeing President Nelson twice!  He first met with all of the missionaries of Nicaragua and was later at my Stake Conference.

The week has been a little crazy but I really hope you will enjoy reading about it!

So for starters my investigators are doing great. We are going to have 3 baptisms this week. Their names are Alex, Esteven, and Neil. It was great to see how happy they were when they came to church with us in their white shirts and  ties. It was fun and during Stake Conference President Nelson told them along with all of the Young Men, Young Women, and Primary to stand up and to sing I’m a child of God. They just loved doing that.

This week I had to rent the bus to take our huge zone to a multi mission conference. It’s awesome having a huge zone but it’s hard sometimes. It’s a lot of verifying and going from one place to another. I have to say though I love being here because I have so many friends from Masaya to help me and say hi.

In the multi mission it was awesome to see my great friend Elder Baldwin!! He looks great!!! The same, but great!!! He sang in the choir and did an awesome job. I was not able to talk very much to him and we weren’t allowed to take pictures with the North Mission. So that was a little bit of a bummer, but it was awesome to see him.

The greatest part the whole week was to shake the hand of President Nelson. He really has a lot of love for everyone. He taught us many things, including about the tribes that we come from. I loved his talk and found it very interesting.

Today was a day I won’t ever forget as it was the day that we were given hot wings!!!!! Yeah! It was the first time I have gotten those in my mission. We ate them after we played sports as a Zone at a park. It was cool because the park had a turf field. We played for a good hour and a half. It was fun playing and hanging out with my boy Bennett, haha. His chill reminds me a lot of Jared.

I’m happy everyone is doing well. Its awesome to see how good Tyler is doing. You guys wont believe this but I have lost 30lbs since I left home!!!!!!! I feel good and I’m not sick but I’m going to have to start working out hard with big weights and eat a lot again. Like I did before my mission, haha. SKINNY MAN!!!!! ANY WAY, LOVE YOU GUYS!  BE SAFEEEEE!!!!

Elder Hironaka



E. Hironaka & E. Bennett

E. Hironaka & E. Bennett


WINGS


No comments:

Post a Comment