Monday, September 7, 2015

Best Friends Together in the Gospel

Well another week in the greatest mission in the whole world, NICARGUA MANAGUA SUR!!!!!! (I say it is the greatest because it really is the greatest mission in the whole world) This week was a fun packed week. We were able to baptize 2 young men.  It was super fast because as we have only been teaching them for 3 weeks, but it was still as exciting as always!!!!!! 
So for starters I would like to report on the two dudes that got baptized, Alex and Esteven!!! They are really smart and had a lot of support being that they have been going to the ward of a long time. Alex is cool. He is the best friend of Marcelo’s. (Marcelo is the first convert that I taught in my mission) Yes, Marcelo helped him and wanted him to get baptized, so that he would have a best friend in the church. It was awesome to see how much Marcelo has grown in just one year. I will never forget the day I was able to baptize him.
Esteven is the son of a non-member. He loves singing hymns and every time we taught him he always liked starting with a song. The funniest part is that my companion can’t sing and refuses to try. I can’t sing either but I’m game to a least give it my best, and Esteven likes to sing just quietly. So yeah, it was just me really, haha. And it wasn't the best thing to listen to.
Also we are teaching a man named Rohelio. He is from Panama. He is cool and we are looking forward to seeing him get baptized!!!
I hope everything is going good please be safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment