Monday, September 21, 2015

Ciudad Sandino Week 67

What a week I have had, holy moly!!!!! Your Friendly neighborhood Elder had changes to a new area!!! Yeah I left Masaya to come to none other than Ciudad Sandino!!!! The awesome thing about this is that Bello Amanecer is the area that is next door!!! Yes I can visit and see all the people I helped and baptized there. Crazy week right!!!

So I left Masaya and had changes. Funny thing is Elder Kliner had changes as well. All that happened to us is that we switched spots. He went to Masaya and I went to Sandino. I now have 3 new companions. Elder Elison who is from a small town out-side of St. George, Elder Petty who is new and is from Tucson AZ, And Elder Paxson who is from Guatemala. Elder Bennett got changed to another area in this zone as well, so you guys will be hearing a little more from stories with him.

Masaya was sad to leave. I knew I wasn’t going to be there that long because they told me so, but on the same hand I didn’t think that I would leave after one change. It was a blessing to see my converts and to be able to baptize others there.

Here in Sandino we had 13 investigators at church!! Four were new people we had found during this past week. We are going to baptize a man named Carlos this week and I’m excited to send photos of his baptism.

I can’t write a whole ton this week because tomorrow I have a presentation that I have to do, but I want to say that I love all of you and I’m happy that your happy!!! I’m praying for you guys have a lot of fun and be safe!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment