Monday, October 19, 2015

Ciudad Sandino Week 71

Well hey Mom, I don’t have a lot of time to write but I really wanted to tell you I love you and wanted to share with you something that happened this last week.
This Sunday I also had a great experience happen. I was sitting in priesthood when I had a feeling to go to an area in my zone. My companion and me quickly left to the other area. When we arrived in the other area called Prinzapolka, the Elders there were searching for their investigators who had left, greeted us. We helped them and about 10 min before the sacrament meeting started we got their investigators to come to church. The day was a little strange because this Sunday like no one showed up on time. So, we started 30 min. late. I quickly noticed that their other investigator that had gotten baptized the week before was not there either. We left the church running as fast as we could. Yeah 2 white missionaries running super fast in the street somewhere… When we got to her house, I started talking with her and asked her why she wouldn’t leave her house.  After 30 min of talking with her, She told me she was scared her Mom would get really mad at her. So I talked to the mom. She told me if her 18-year-old daughter wanted to go to church today she had to clean the house and carry the firewood from down the street to their house. So like 1 Nephi 3:7 says Our Father In Heaven prepared a way. We ran to the church walked in as they were singing the last song, sat down and the Bishop confirmed her!!!!!! Afterwards, we did the chores in the house and carried the firewood from down the street!!!!! It was super super crazy but I know with a firm knowledge that Our Father In Heaven really prepares a way for his children to complete the things he has asked us to do. Fun story right, haha!!!!!

I want you to know I love you guys and think of you all the time. Be safe in everything you do. Love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment