Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ciudad Sandino Week 69

Q) So the biggest question on my mind is, are you really sick still? I looked up the sickness and it's a bad one. It says that you can have aches in your joints and in your muscles for a long time. A) I’m very blessed because I had it but it went away I’m perfectly fine;) 

Q) How are you feeling? Tell me the truth. A) 100% really remember my blessing I’m not going to get way sick here, I’m good. 


This week was crazy I had to find a new house for us because the old house that we were living in was bad. It wasn’t a bad house it was just too small.

The week was spent running around getting everything ready for conference. I was able to bring 11 people to church this last week. Two of which are getting baptized this week. One is named Fausto and the other Francisco.

I loved conference for a lot of reasons. First, I thought the talk about the sons of Mosiah and Laban and Lemuel were awesome. Mom I’m sorry that sometimes I did suffer in patience!!!

Also, the whole stake came to the conference!!! YES, all of Bello Amanecer came!!!! I saw everyone!!! All are still active! Brian, Helen, Leo, Christian, Trixie, and many more!!! I was so happy to see everyone. Leo is going on his mission as well!!!!!!! I was super excited for him!!!!


I’m sorry to say, but I have to go.  I have to keep getting ready for the multi- zone. Be safe. I’m praying for you all the time. I love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment