Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week 76 Ciudad Sandino

What a week................................So I would first like to start out by saying I’m so happy for my little sister Halle!!!!!!! I want to see a lot of pictures of her baptism!!!! 
We had a baptism this week as well named Freddy. He served in the war here, and is always telling fun stories. Don’t think I knew about it before the mish, but they had a huge war down here a long time ago that was pretty sad. 
Also this week we spent a lot of our time helping out with a teenage boy named Steve. He was born in the States and moved here when he was around 4 years old. He has wanted to be baptized for a long time but has had a lot of big health issues that have been preventing him to go to church. This week we were teaching the plan of salvation to him. When we explained about the three kingdoms of glory we asked him," Steve what is the difference between the sun, moon, and stars?" At this moment I was thinking he was going to tell me the common reply "the light". Unfortunately he responded and told me," well the sun is a very small star its just close by earth, the moon does really have its own light, and the stars we can see here are absolutely huge sun." I laughed pretty had after I heard that haha. He is very very smart and I can’t wait for the day when he is baptized!
I love you Mom, be safe, I love you and I’m very THANKFUL FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY!!!! LOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment