Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 77 Ciudad Sandino

Hey Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! I would like to say that I’m very thankful for all of your love. I have really enjoyed being a part of this great family.

So, like always it’s your friendly neighborhood Elder Hironaka is just having some fun and working hard.

My Week:
For starters my companion Elder Elison and I had a fun run in with a 70. Unfortunately we didn’t recognize him. We said hi and in a very nice way and asked him what is name was. He just laughed and told us his name and we both thought, what a stupid thing for us to ask. But hey it’s hard sometimes to remember them.

Most of my week was full of running around with my head chopped off trying to make sure everyone got baptized in the Zone. It was a long week.  My companions and I have been helping a family to feel welcome in the ward. Steve is a young man in this family. We are teaching him, his mom, cousins, sister, and grandfather. They are all planning to be baptized next month so we are really crossing our fingers that they will all make it!!!! As for the two love bugs (my convert and investigator) they are now going strong. She also has asked if he could baptize her, which is pretty cool too. Also we set the record for our area in baptisms for this month 9!!!!

In Nicaragua we don’t really have Thanksgiving, but we had a little pizza party so that was fun.


I also would like to say that I’m very grateful for all the love from my family. I miss you guys so much but I know we can be together forever and that through the plan of Our Father In Heaven we can come to know the things, which he has planned for us. I’m thankful to be a missionary and to help others to come to know the joy I know! 
I love you all! Be safe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment