Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 81 Christmas Call

Well it's the family!!!!!!!! Well I like to first start by saying how much I love all of you and what fun experience it was talking to all of you. I love my family so much and I'm happy to have a wonderful loving Father In Heaven who gave me this great blessing to be a part of a great family.

Holy cow it was just crazy this week!!! So for starters we had the multi- zones this week. Not going to lie I almost crapped my paints talking in front of a ton of people, haha, however as I went on it got easier and easier. 

So for the Christmas multi-zone we do a lot. To paint a picture we first started the day off by having a great message and by listening to an out-standing music number (yes, We helped pick some of the people).  A great part of the program that sister Russell did was about the baptisms of the mission. She had made a side show of a lot of baptisms that we have had as a mission this last year.

After the presentation we had games for the missionaries to play. We had set up dodge ball, ultimate frisbee, broom hockey, and volleyball!!! The Elders and Sisters loved it and it was a lot of fun.

When we were finished with the games, we then had a white elephant exchange. I was lucky to receive a baseball hat that said in big letters, “I LOVE JESUS” haha, it was really funny. I gave out a little glass painted sea turtle that said Nicaragua! 

Another great thing our mission President’s wife Sister Russell did was to make a power point of all of our families. I loved seeing the pictures you guys sent. It was a great picture that I felt very happy to see.

President Russell got the mission a couple very nice gifts like pins with our names on them, a temple recommend case, peanut butter and jelly, and microwaves for all the houses in the mission!!!

A part from talking to you guys on Christmas. I also was given the opportunity to meet the Diaz family. It's no wonder that Elder Diaz is a great Missionary. He was given great parents that have raised him very well in the ways of the Lord. It was an honor to get to know them a little and to be able to thank them and wish them a merry Christmas. 

I hope everyone is having a great break from school and work. I hope all of you guys will be safe and have a fun time. 

Also like to report that we were able to have a baptism this week as well named Osmar!!! He is a dope little dude. Hope you like the pics!!  

I love you all and I hope you guys are all doing great and having a fun time!!! Love you guys!!!! Please be safe!!!!

Your Elder,


Elder Hironaka










No comments:

Post a Comment