Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 83

Hey guys it's your fellow friendly neighborhood Elder. This week was a good week, full of many great experiences. During the week we had the ZL meeting, Zone meeting, and we had a baptism.  

The Zl meeting was a little different for me this time. In the past I have made a presentation to my zone I was serving in. This time I led the meeting and was in charge of teaching the zone leaders. We taught about how to commit someone to go to church and how to follow up with the investigator's commitments. It went well and I felt good while teaching. 

The next day I went out to a zone named "Los Pueblos". I taught a class there as well. I thought about my mission while I was teaching them. I thought about all the great things that has happened so far. It was interesting because thinking back on my life I don't recall either of my parents talking about their first or last day of their missions. My parents only talked about the days during their mission. I know that 6/11/14-6/1/15( I'm not sure that's my return date)will be the time I have to be a full time  missionary. However, the first and last date doesn't mean much the "-" does. In the little "-"part between the two dates is where all the life changing and memories are made. So, I got to make the best of it!!!!!

This week we were able to have the baptism of Oscar. He is a boy of the age of 10, who is a son of less active parents. He is a bright kid to teach and threw away all of his coffee when we taught him it was bad. We should be having 4 more baptism this month if we work hard. You can bet I’ll be super busy next week! I do have to say the secretaries help out a ton. In the office we have 4 secretaries a part from the AP's. There is Elder Wagstaff, from Utah, Elder Junggers from California. And two elders from Washington Elder Weyand and Elder Lim. Fun group right!!  
Elder Hironaka 


No comments:

Post a Comment