Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 97

Hey FAM BAM, it's your friendly neighborhood Elder Hironaka!! This week has been awesome, just full of blessings! The mission this weekend was able to have more than 80 baptisms in one day!!! I was excited to hear the awesome news from home this week as well. This week was just awesome!!
During this week we visited a lot of zones! Before we have baptisms here the APs sometimes like to visit and give animo packets. Animo means like excitement in Spanish.  We came home late very night because we had such a good time speaking with all the investigators around the mission. The missionaries have worked very hard and we are now seeing the fruits from it!!!
This week as well we were able to baptize Luis!! I met Luis about 4 weeks ago when I was visiting his cousin. He started reading the stuff we gave his cousin and ended up stealing most of it because he like it so much! Yesterday he was baptized and it was an awesome experience to see how much he has changed in these last weeks!! That’s pretty much all that happened this last week for me!!
A shout out to Elder Stott who will be making his way out here!!! He is going to kill it here. The other AP is super excited to meet him. Parker well bless the lives of others here in Nicaragua. President Russell And Hermana Russell would have loved to be his mission Presidents. They have taught me so much as a person and I have learned things here on my mission that I know I would have never learned if I didn’t serve. I’m very grateful. (Note from Susan: Parker, a friend from home just got called to the same mission. Their paths will not pass in the mission field however as Parker will leave just as Eric returns home. But all are excited! :)
I LOVE YOU!
ELDER HIRONAKA










No comments:

Post a Comment