Monday, May 23, 2016

Best Week Ever

Hola familia it’s your friendly neighborhood Elder! 

To say this week was a rush would be saying the least. I was all over the mission visiting every person who got baptized this week and who will be soon. I quite enjoyed myself and I'm very pleased to see how hard the Elders and Sisters have worked.  I had to sleep over at ZL's house because we worked so long into the night. This coming week will be busy too.

This week, a part from all the visits I made, had my last ZL council. It was sad to realize that it has finally come my groups turn to take the valiant photo with President and Sister Russell. In my group there are 5 Zone Leaders, a branch President, 3 District Leaders, and one AP leaving.  The next group, which is, Elder Kliener's and Elder Anderson's group will have 8 zone leaders, and a  previous AP are leaving. It's sad to see that everyone after two years are now going home.

To end this short email I would like to end with a testimony. In these last two years I have come to know we will all make mistakes. I know that there isn't a single person a part from our loving brother Jesus Christ who is perfect. I know at times we may feel alone or at times we may think no one can comprehend our situation. It is at these times I know that my Father In Heaven loves me. He sent his Son and His Son understands me and knows how each and every one of us feels because he suffered our pain for us. I know and can testify that His Church was restored to this earth through the help of Joseph Smith. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet. I have seen Thomas S. Monson I know with all my heart he too was called of God. I know the Book of Mormon as the Bible is the word of God. I know that its teachings can help us all grow and be successful. I'm eternally grateful for His sacrifice for me and know that through His plan my family can be together forever. I know these things to be true, and say them in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Love you guys,
Elder Hironaka





No comments:

Post a Comment