Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 101 Interviews/House Checks

Well hey family!!!! It's Elder Hironaka you friendly neighborhood Elder.
I'm doing great! I'm happy and working hard for my last couple of weeks in my mission! Looking at it, I will only be able write 2 more times. It's crazy how time has just flown by. 

In this crazy fast week we had interviews!! Every 3 months President Russell needs to interview every Elder and Sister. It is also when I go out with Sister Russell to see if the missionaries’ houses are kept up nice and clean. Sister Russell has been awesome in making the missionaries clean and change houses. Our missionaries really live in nice safe houses.

It's been really kind of cool seeing all the missionaries before I leave.  In the interviews we talk to all the missionaries to see how their area is and how they are doing. Many ask if I'm leaving this change or the next. My reply is simple, "I still have a lot to do!"  I don't want everyone knowing I'm leaving.

Shout out to Tyler for the MVP award and the Presidential fitness award!! There you go BRO!!

Love, 

Elder Hironaka


No comments:

Post a Comment